Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Almost the whole Wednesday gone...

and I've done nothing... :-(

Oh, or I have done plenty. I've been working. But not with languages. And that p's me off.
("druckfehler" has passed me by 3 1/2 hours in the 6WC and I doubt I'll catch him today. I'm really tired.)

I tried to read Steve's "learning words, word frequency, graded teachers etc."
Oui, je vais. Words, words, words... I can't work with anything until I get more words.

Lexical approach to language learning
"Lexis is misunderstood in language teaching because of the assumption that grammar is the basis of language and that mastery of the grammatical system is a prerequisite for effective communication."

 Teaching Proficiency through Reading and Storytelling - hmm... doesn't sound interesting/useful to me.

Well, I studied two hours French, but now I'm fini.

No comments:

Post a Comment